Introducing Him

|
So, I'm feeling like I want to share about my love life. ok, I had a crush on someone when I was at 10th grade. He's my classmate and he sit right next to me. He is handsome with his curly black hair and his old lame green jacket. Everyone said that he looked awful with that jacket but I wasn't think that way. He is funneeh and also smart, but sometimes he can be so serious. We kinda had a competition in class but still wee had a great relationship as a friend back then, since I chased his dream to entered the best class in a 11th grade he turned out acting like he don't like me at all. That makes me wanna cry, he rarely smile at me, greet me or doing anything as a friend. I wasn't looking forward for a relationship as boyfriend-girlfriend, I just wanna be bestfriend until now, I don't think that going to happen.

In the 11th grade he found someone attractive and he decided to go steady with her. Can you imagine what it feels like for me? Seeing they going together as gf and bf. And I'm just the invisible girl who barely he don't know at all. Everyone said they were a great couple, and you can't even imagine how was my heart that time. It was breaking into a pieces. Since that I'm the sick girl inside.

In the 12th grade the finally breaking up, But hey I wasn't feeling happy at all. I'm still have a feeling for him and its hard to get away. I'm still dreaming about him, still stalking his twider and his facebook. Care about his future and his feeling. I'm still can't get over it.  I'm still the sick girl.

Xoxo This Girl

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar