TR ♥

|


OMG !!!!!!!!!!
You will never believe this, cause I also not believing in this weird situation, not weird but I’m just feeling happy like I’m flying onto the sky, butterfly flying in my stomach and I was like the dumb ass sitting in front of a PC while opening her mouth, yeah I was stoked. Ok, here’s the thing

"HE MESSAGED ME ON FACEBOOK"

Oh I can’t even think of it my heart skipping a beat, and I still can’t breathing. It was so incredible feeling. We never been have such a chatty chat before, but as always I seemed dumb at the conversation. I even did the silly thing for about 2 times in like 5 talk. But then I realized something, I always be good at dealing with a guy, I mean I always look like I’m a smart girl. Ye know? Like convincing with all of my incredible words, and my smart eyes. They always look stupid when they are talking to me, but in 3 years seeing him, 1 year be a classmate I always look like I’m a stupid girl instead. That’s what he does to me. Making me like a silly donkey. And I can’t even beat with it.

well, he was just talked to me as a friend though. But I want that situation since the first place, being a good friend, chatting about stuff, watching a movie with some other friends. I don’t want any love relation anyway. That my life principal.

I just like him, I like you TR  ♥

Xoxo This Girl

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar