Okay, maybe now TR means nothing for me. Cause I've got the new one.
Tadaaa
It's AR from now on. Well, I'm not being slutty, but I know I'd realized that TR and me. hmm... well, it's like impossible. Yeah, not going to happen anyway. So, I decided to move on. Filling my empty heart with another guy. To be honest, the new AR is the same. I don't even know if he like me or not. Yeah, like is it just me 'again'? cause now it's happening all over again.
It was all started when we have always had a study together, we were like such a happy partners for studying, well actually not just that, there were many things that we did and I was feeling happy. The thing is, I'm a straight muslim, so I never talk with a guy. What I mean by that is, I never talk alone with guy. Yeah I never talk just 2 of us. And with AR, that's what happened.
But actually I didn't realized that it was just 2 of us were talking and laughing and sharing about our life, sharing about our opinion after one of my friend shouted " Hey look they are together." And, just like a cinderella at 12 o'clock, it's end. Our chat was ending and it's not happening again until today.
Now, I'm just missing him. I really miss him so bad.
xoxo - This Girl
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar